Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
+ Free Shipping
Eucalyptus oil is from the Tasmanian Blue Gum Tree; it is a tall evergreen that can grow up to 90 meters high (270 feet). The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark. Eucalyptus essential oil is great for easing respiratory issues due to colds, asthmas, sinuses, and more. Itl also has purifying properties that work great on the skin and and can even be used to cleanse surfaces.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus)
- Great for colds & respiratory issues, relieves muscle aches & pains
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- 0.5 fl oz
- Light, Airy, Refreshing
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf and Flower
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse during sickness to promote clear breathing
- Apply topically to chest to relieve respiratory issues
- Add to a morning bath or shower for an invigorating experience
- Apply topically to relieve sore muscles and arthritis pain
- Add to a spray bottle for a household cleansing spray
- Add to moisturizer to revitalize skin
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to a diffuser of your choice
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Use with a carrier oil such as coconut oil to reduce skin sensitivity
Blends well with:
Cedarwood, chamomile, cypress, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, pine, rosemary, thyme
Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DisaLino personnel are not medical practitioners and do not diagnose, treat or prescribe in any shape, manner of form. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using any alternative medicines. Do not ingest any essential oil unless instructed by a doctor. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. Keep essential oils in a secure place away from children and pets. Never leave oils unattended while burning. Be careful on furniture and fabric, Oil may stain. Results may vary.