Cedarwood 100% Pure Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica)
+ Free Shipping
Cedarwood essential oil not only smells great when diffused, but it also provides a variety of benefits. The warm and woodsy aroma of cedarwood provides a sense of relaxation and can calm nerves after a long stressful day. This versatile essential oil can also be used in your beauty regimen to promote healthy and clear skin.
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Promotes feelings of well-being & vibrancy, repels insects, supports skin rejuvenation
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- 0.5 fl oz
- Warm, Woody scent
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Wood
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse in the evenings to promote relaxation and calm nerves
- Apply a few drops to lotions and massage oils
- Apply topically with a carrier oil to naturally repel insects
- Add to a few drops to shampoos and conditioners for shinier hair
- Spiritually grounding and strengthening. May banish negative energy during meditation.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to a diffuser of your choice
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Use with a carrier oil such as coconut oil to reduce skin sensitivity
Blends well with:
bergamot, clary sage, cypress, frankincense, jasmine, juniper, lavender, neroli, orange, petitgrain, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, vetiver and ylang-ylang.
Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DisaLino personnel are not medical practitioners and do not diagnose, treat or prescribe in any shape, manner of form. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using any alternative medicines. Do not ingest any essential oil unless instructed by a doctor. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. Keep essential oils in a secure place away from children and pets. Never leave oils unattended while burning. Be careful on furniture and fabric, Oil may stain. Results may vary.