About our Products
Essential Oil Benefits
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for natural healing, spiritual, and religious reasons. Today the modern uses remain the same. Essential oils can help promote physical, mental, and emotional health. Diffuse or apply topically to reap the immense benefits of these natural oils.
The DisaLino Difference
All of our essential oils are 100% pure and have not been diluted with alcohol or a carrier oil. Our oils are the highest quality at a reasonable price. A high quality undiluted essential oil offers the most potent benefits and is important when using for aromatherapy. Shop our wide selection of pure essential oils and fragrances.
How to Use our Products
Our essential oils and fragrances can be used for a variety of benefits. Common uses include mental clarity, and emotional balance. Simply diffuse or apply topically using a carrier oil. Remember essential oils can be strong - we do not recommend ingesting unless instructed by a medical professional. Safety is number one to learn more go here: How to safely use essential oils
Meet the Founders
Lisa and Dino are at your service.
We love to make our home warm and inviting with lovely scents by diffusing or warming essential oils and burning incense. We will do our best to make your essential oil experience the best ever!
It's important to us that we are giving the right information and safety is number one! We encourage the consumer to do their own research on essential oils. Go slow, learn one at a time. There is a lot of good information out there! We want to comply with all rules and do our best to help our customers!
The FDA works to enforce guidelines and restrictions concerning how essential oil products are marketed – specifically the health claims made in connection to the product. In general – no natural health product marketing can say it is intended to treat, prevent, cure or mitigate any disease or other health condition – even when there is scientific research to back up the validity of the claims. If you see something on the website that is wrong, let me know. We want to be transparent and make your essential oil adventure one that will be beneficial for you and your family. There is a lot of good information out there and we encourage you to learn about the benefits of using essential oils.
As a small business we are committed to customer care and product quality! We are proud to be able to supply excellent quality oils. No Alcohol is used in our fragrances and the scent is long lasting!
We want every customer to be happy and satisfied with our products, so of course there is a 100% money back guarantee. If you have any issues, you can contact us at email@example.com. Read below for general safety guidelines.
Read and follow all label cautions and warnings
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not use on babies, children or pets
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources (essential oils are flammable)
- Do not apply undiluted (neat) essential oils directly onto skin; dilute with a carrier oil first
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted essential oil on the inner arm before using; do not use if redness or irritation occurs
- Do not ingest essential oils
- Keep essential oils out of eyes, ears, nose, mouth and any body opening
- Never assume an essential oil possesses the same properties as its plant
- If you have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe
IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
- If essential oil gets into eyes: Immediately flush with cold milk or vegetable oil to dilute; if stinging persists, seek medical attention
- If essential oil gets on hands: Use cream or vegetable oil to dilute; wash with soap and warm water; repeat if necessary
- If ingested: Call National Capital Poison Control Center, 1-800-222-1222
- If ingested by a pet: Follow directions on label or call the Animal Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435; be prepared to pay $50 with a credit card